TTS – Thin Film Technological Service – is a small Czech company located in Prague that brings you more than 50 years of experience in the field of design and deposition of thin films for microelectronics, optics and other applications.
We offer a deposition of wide range of metallic and non-metallic materials by the technology of magnetron sputtering in both large and small experimental volumes of production. Our thin films are parts of products that find their use in electronics and optics in all kinds of industries including automotive, aerospace, chemical and power industries.
Some of the links above are not yet fully operational. We apologize and will try to remedy it as soon as possible.
Coming from the scientific community, research and development of has always been our priority. We have participated in many interesting projects with attractive fields of applications over the years.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Development of films, coatings and components for space applications
- Coatings for piezoelectric sensors and actuators, detectors of radiation, X-ray optics …
- Radiation analysis, design and development of coatings for radiation shielding
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Expertise in thin film deposition and production of thin film components was at the origin of our existence and high quality thin film metallization has since that time always been the trademark of our company.
THIN FILM METALLIZATION
- High quality metallization for soldering and wire bonding
- Resistive and capacitive layers
- Photolithographic patterning
Our dewpoint sensors HAL based on state of the art thin film technology are ones of the most sensitive sensors of their kind in the world. Based on them, we can offer you comprehensive solutions for humidity measurement in cooperation with SENSORIKA company.
TRACE MOISTURE DETECTION
- Robust inorganic thin film sensors for trace moisture detection down to – 100 °C DP
- Comprehensive solutions for humidity measurement
During a successful qualification of the radiation shielding for ESA JUICE mission done in a consortium led by 5M company we have expanded our capabilites beyond the framework of thin film technology with radiation analysis by computer simulations.
- Computer simulations of radiation related effects
- Analysis of shielding design and assessment of exposure
- State of the art simulation tools and methods used in the space industry